Providing guidance to the Consultant project team is a volunteer committee of people from across Labrador. The Management Committee met for the first time on February 13th.
- Leone Cribb & Jo Keating, Labrador West Craft Guild
- Jessie Bird-Pardy, Cartwright / Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Tash Canning, Slippers’n Things, Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Caroline Jourdain, Sheshatshiu
- Joyce Lee, Red Bay Visitor Centre Craft Shop
- Eva Luther, St. Lewis
- Sophie Tremblay Morissette, Torngat Arts and Crafts
- Janet Skinner, Labrador Craft Study Working Group
The role of Craft Labrador is to provide communications, training and resources to craft producers, groups and businesses throughout Labrador.